Our Survival Sock is a terry loop lined mid-weight sock designed for a wide range of outdoor activities and climates. The soft alpaca terry loops are combined with a durable nylon outer shell. Reinforced foot arch band and a ribbed knit ankle support ensure a proper fit every time. This warm and comfortable sock is our best selling style across the country! Hypo-allergenic and odor resistant.
Made in the USA!
- 78%, US Alpaca
- 20% Nylon
- 2 Lycra
- Sock Size – Small (7-9 ) fits Shoe Size – Women 5-8 or Men 4-7
- Sock Size – Medium (9-11) fits Shoe Size – Women 8-10 or Men 7-9
- Sock Size – Large (10-13) fits Shoe Size – Women 10-12 or Men 9-11
- Sock Size – X-Large (13-15) fits Shoe Size Women 12-13 or Men 11-12
- Sock Size – 2X- Large (14-17) fits Men 13 -14
The alpaca fiber in these socks are from USA producers. Alma Park Alpacas LLC (that's us) sends fiber to this co-op and our fiber is pooled to make these fine USA products.
For the best results, turn sock inside out before washing. Wash in warm water, DO NOT bleach. DO NOT use fabric softener. Tumble Dry with LOW heat. Remove Promptly