This patent pending portable weaving loom allows the user to make 3 different swatches with 8 ends per inch (e.p.i.), 10 e.p.i and 12 e.p.i. all from one single portable loom.
It is also a great way to use up yarn stash!
This is a great way to test fabric results before investing time in setting up a larger loom.
The loom measures approximately 9.25" x 6.5" and has a work space of approximately 6" x 7" along with a ruler on the side.
The Swatch Maker 3-in-1 loom comes with:
- color photo instructions
- Acrylic tapestry needle
- small metal tapestry needle for the smaller and tighter areas of the project
- a metal threading needle (for the 10 and 12 e.p.i. holes)
- reusable cotton carrying bag.
The acrylic loom has a translucent white matte finish on the front and a glossy finish on the back. Starting guidelines (will vary depending on weight of yarn)
- Slots, 8 e.p.i.: 40 yds (30 yds warp; 10 yds weft)
- Holes, middle, 10 e.p.i. : 47 yds (35 yds warp; 12 yds weft)
- Holes, bottom, 12 e.p.i. : 55 yds (40 yds warp; 15 yds weft