This brown (Dark Fawn) Suri roving is made from Maddie, one of our guest females here at Alma Park. This roving did not stay together when it was prepared as suri is a bit "slick" so it falls apart easily into cloud form.
- 2 oz (in a ball - but loose)
- 100% Fine SURI alpaca
- Grade 3 (fine grade) micron approx 23-26 microns
- next to skin soft
- almost no VM, any VM should fall out when spinning
- almost no neps or noils - nice and smooth
- mill processed
- staple length - approx 3 - 3.5 inches
The roving is light and airy. It also felts incredibly well.
** READY TO SHIP**
If you do not know how to spin, but would like some hand spun fiber, convo me for pricing!
If you would like more or less of this color or to mix and match roving colors. . . please convo me for a special custom lot!
If you are interested in learning about different grades - please visit our Fiber FAQs: