This true black roving is made from SABLE, one of our females here at Alma Park. This is a true black roving and is beautifully prepared. This is true black roving but there is some white fiber running through it.
- 2 oz (in a ball)
- 80% royal baby alpaca, 20% Merino wool (dyed black)
- Grade 1 (royal baby grade) under 20 microns
- next to skin OH SO soft
- almost no VM, any VM should fall out when spinning
- almost no neps or noils - nice and smooth
- mill processed
- staple length - approx 3 - 3.5 inches
The roving is light and airy and drafts beautifully. It almost spins itself. It also felts incredibly well. It is pin drafted and drafts more like top than roving.
** READY TO SHIP**
If you do not know how to spin, but would like some hand spun fiber, convo me for pricing!
If you would like more or less of this color or to mix and match roving colors. . . please convo me for a special custom lot!
If you are interested in learning about different grades - please visit our Fiber FAQs: