- This indispensable pattern holder is a handy way to keep and display patterns and charts while working on a project. Useful for all knitters, but a “must-have” for lace knitters, especially
- Convenient tool for keeping patterns close and easy to read
- Easy to fold and unfold for storage; Lays flat when folded
- Can stand upright when folded open, vertically or horizontally
- Snap closure insures that materials inside stay neat and put
- Extremely strong magnets keep patterns and/or charts in place
- One extra long magnet strip also works as an indicator guide
- Handy pocket holds patterns and charts
- Pen pocket keeps marker close at hand
- Black poly-jacquard fabric is sturdy and easy to keep clean
Small - (in open position): 14" x 10½" (in folded position): 7" x 10½"
Large - (in open position) 20" x 12" (in folded position) 10" x 12"
Set of 1 pattern holder, 3 Small Magnets, 1 Large Magnet Strip and 1 Pen