Pattern - Steek this Coffee Cozy by Rachel Henry
Thursday Class 8/8 & 8/15 - 3pm - 5pm
Saturday Class 8/10 & 8/17 - 1pm - 3pm
Has stranded colorwork and/or steeking intimidated you? Come join us to learn both techniques and (if you are interested) get ready to join us for our October Sweater KAL - Dissent.
- fee is non-refundable* and no proration for missed classes
- Includes all yarn
- this is NOT a beginning knitter class (see requirements below)
- Instructors - Tracey and Rose
- print pattern or bring a tablet with you with the downloaded pattern
- must be able to knit and purl
- must be able knit in the round (DPN or magic loop or 16" needles)
- if you are able to pick up a kit prior to class, please knit the beginning ribbing, so we can move right to the colorwork
- knitting needles, crochet hook, darning needles required - please bring your own or purchase here.
- 2 stranded colorwork
- steeking (cutting your knitting)
* Class fees are non-refundable for missed classes, but fee can be used for future classes within 6 months.