- Are you a knitter?
- Do you want to knit a cute toy for Holiday gifts but are unsure of how?
Then this is the class for you!
- Pattern - Bugle on Ravelry by Susan Claudino. Her patterns are awesome with no sewing! Attach as you go!
- fee includes pattern (delivered to your Ravelry library) and 2 hours of instruction
- fee is non-refundable, but credit for future class is allowed (does not include supplies)
- yarn and supplies are additional and 10% discount is given for purchase on the first class
- this is NOT a beginning knitter class (see requirements below)
- Instructors - Tracey and Rose
- must be able to knit and purl
- must be able to knit on DPNs or other method for very small circumference knitting
- familiar with increases and decreases
- familiar with knitting in the round
- reading and following patterns
- picking up stitches
- Saturday Nov 9 11am - 1pm
- Thursday Nov 14 2pm - 4pm
Pre-payment/registration IS required.
Fee is non-refundable if you are a no-show or cancel prior, but can used as a credit for a future class within 6 months.