This roving is made from Marty Gras, one of our young males here at Alma Park. He was named after my dad (Marty), who was a very social person, Marty Gras is no different and loves to get attention. The pic is of Marty Gras as a weanling on our old farm.
This is roving and is beautifully prepared and super soft. It is pin drafted and a pleasure to spin.
- 2 oz
- roving - pin drafted
- 100% baby alpaca
- Grade 2 (baby grade) micron approx 20-23 microns
- next to skin OH SO soft
- almost no VM, any VM should fall out when spinning
- almost no neps or noils - nice and smooth
- mill processed
- staple length - approx 3.5 - 4 inches
- Dark Fawn / Light Brown in color
The roving is light and airy and drafts beautifully. It almost spins itself. It also felts incredibly well. It is pin drafted roving so it drafts more like top than regular roving.
** READY TO SHIP**
If you do not know how to spin, but would like some hand spun fiber, convo me for pricing!
If you are interested in learning about different grades - please visit our Fiber FAQs