This PINK roving is made from Flurry, one of our females here at Alma Park. This is a lovely vibrant pink roving and is beautifully prepared. It was dyed by me using professional acid dyes, dyes were fully exhausted and then it was sent to the mill to be prepped into roving.
- 2 oz (in a ball)
- 100% Superfine alpaca
- Grade 3 (Superfine grade) micron approx 23-26 microns
- next to skin OH SO soft
- almost no VM, any VM should fall out when spinning
- no neps or noils - nice and smooth
- mill processed
- Dyed in vibrant pink color
- staple length - approx 3 - 3.5 inches
The roving is light and airy and drafts beautifully. It almost spins itself. It also felts incredibly well.
** READY TO SHIP**
If you do not know how to spin, but would like some hand spun fiber, convo me for pricing!
If you would like more or less of this color or to mix and match roving colors. . . please convo me for a special custom lot!
If you are interested in learning about different grades - please visit our Fiber FAQs: