Points Program Terms & Conditions
- New terms (below) take effect on Monday July 16, 2018
We implemented the rewards program approx 1 year ago, and after review, need to make adjustments
- 1 “paca buck” (point) awarded for each dollar spent in-store or online
- Points not awarded on the following :
- Louet and Clemes & Clemes equipment
- Consigned or used equipment of any manufacturer
- Sale items
- Bulk discounts or wholesale items
- All other consignment items (this is in-store only and identified by a red dot)
- shipping fees
- Reward threshold lowered to 200 points for discount of $20.
- $20 max reward per purchase per day.
- Points awarded cannot be used until next order (on a different day).
- Since the points program is an automated program that awards points on everything, manual adjustments of rewards will be done on a daily basis. So your balance immediately after purchase may be reduced after manual adjustment that evening if you purchased an item stated above that is exempt from point rewards.
- Points not used will expire 6 months after earning. This will be retroactive starting 7/16/18. So use your points NOW.
- Accounts cannot be shared or combined
- Points can only be redeemed by account holder
We apologize for any inconvenience or upset this causes, but need to make the changes in order to allow the program to continue. Thank you for supporting our small business.